- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
Magpul CTR Commercial AR-15 Carbine Stock With Friction Lock And QD Sling Attachment Points And Rubber Buttpad Polymer Flat Dark Earth (873750001555)
Out of stock
Magpul products are made to last, and with plenty of forethought. The Magpul CTR is the lightest weight stock that Magpul produces. Low profile design, and ambidextrous sling attachment loops and QD points. The slim A-Frame design streamlines the stock and minimizes snagging, and reduces weight while providing high strength. As with other Magpul stocks, the STR also features the friction lock system that minimizes stock wobble, and improves accuracy.
The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) is a drop-in replacement butt stock for AR15/M16 carbines. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes wobble for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy. Includes rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase.
Specifications and Features:
Commercial buffer tube design
Includes standard sling attachment points, and quick detach swivel attachment points
Friction lock system significantly reduces stock wobble, providing a more consistent cheek weld
Protected release latch
Flat Dark Earth