- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
TRISTAR VIPER G2 BRONZE 410GA 28″ WALNUT (713780241814)
|Item Number:||TSA 24181|
4 in stock
Barrel Length: 28"
Weight: 5.8 lbs
Finish: Premium Select
General Description: 3” gas operated, semi-automatic shotgun that allows you to shoot light target loads to heavy waterfowl loads interchangeably. Removable choke system uses Beretta®/Benelli® Mobile Threads, includes three choke tubes (IC, M, F), choke box, and wrench. Cerakote receiver, high-grade Turkish walnut with cut checkering and semi-gloss finish. Rubber Recoil pad, fiber optic sight and shim kits standard, backed by a five-year warranty.
• Manual E-Z Load Magazine Cut-Off
• Vent Rib w/ Matted Sight Plane
• Fiber Optic Sight
• 5 Round Magazine- Shot Plug Included
• Quick Shot Plug Removal
• Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
• High Grade Turkish Walnut
• 3 Beretta® Style Choke Tubes (IC, M, F)
Action: Gas operated Semi-automatic. Bolt remains open after last round is fired. If magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber. If operator desires to unload chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action. This cuts the magazine off from cycling new shell while unloading the chamber. Chamber will remain closed if shells still remain in magazine however.
Safety: The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
Magazine: Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. Shot plug easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.