- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
RUGER AMERICAN 243 WINCHESTER COMPACT (6908)
1 in stock
The Ruger American Rifle is a bolt-action, magazine fed, repeating rifle. The receiver on the American Rifle is drilled and tapped for scope mount bases (Weaver #46) which accept a variety of scope rings. Other notable features include: a user-adjustable trigger; two-position tang safety; a fast lock-time fire control mechanism; a detachable rotary magazine; a patent pending bedding system; and studs to which sling swivels can be attached.
The Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot. The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder. A cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning. The patented Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy. An ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. The soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction. The Ruger American Rifle offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.