- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
SMITH AND WESSON M&P380 SHIELD EZ M2.0 380ACP 3.675″ TS 8RD (022188869743)
|Brand:||SMITH & WESSON|
|Item Number:||SW 11663|
10 in stock
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Caliber: .380 Auto
Barrel Length: 3.675" / 9.3 cm
Overall Length: 6.7"
Front Sight: White Dot
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
Action: Internal Hammer Fired
Weight: 18.5 oz / 524.5g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer