- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
RUGER SECURITY 9 9MM 4″ 15RD VIRIDIAN RED LASER (736676038169 )
Out of stock
|Item Number:||RUG 3816|
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Feature: Viridian® E-Series™ Red Laser.
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Blued
Barrel Length: 4″
Overall Length: 7.24″
Sights: Drift Adjustable
Weight: 24.3 oz.
Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Blued
Slide Width: 1.02″
Twist: 1:10″ RH
• Factory installed Viridian® E-Series™ red (635-650 nm) laser. The laser unit weights just over 1/2 oz with the installed battery and is securely mounted to the rail and trigger guard. The laser features ambidextrous push-button activation.
• Compact for easy concealment, the mid-sized Security-9® is designed to fit a variety of available holsters and concealed carry options.
• Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and barrel and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Precision machined, hard coated aluminum chassis with full-length guide rails.
• The Secure Action used in the LCP® II and Security-9® is derived from the reliable and proven hammer-fired LCP® fire control system. The Secure Action combines the smooth trigger pull of the LCP® with the short, crisp feel and positive reset of a single action.
• Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
• Dovetailed, high-visibility sight system with drift adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight. Sights can be easily changed out for different color options (available separately).
• Internal, Secure Action hammer provides strong ignition force yet allows for easier slide racking when compared with many striker-fired pistols. Front cocking serrations enable positive slide manipulation.
• Safety features include bladed trigger safety; manual safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
• Safe, easy takedown with no special tools or trigger pull.
• Also includes: two alloy steel magazines.