- All firearm, bows, ammo, and accessory sales are final. NO RETURNS OR CANCELLATIONS.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
- Return to manufacturer for warranty service.
- Actual buyer must pickup from FFL dealer who will conduct the background check.
- Firearm transfer must be the actual transferee/buyer.
- Online Gift Cards purchased are valid for online orders only.
- Have online order questions? Call or text us at 507-828-1654!
RUGER MAX-9 PRO 9MM 3.2″ NO MANUAL SAFTEY 12RD (736676035038 )
1 in stock
|Item Number:||RUG 3503|
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Slide Material: Through-Hardened Alloy Steel
Slide Finish: Black Oxide
Slide Width: 0.95″
Safety Option: Pro Model -Without External Manual Safety Lever
Grip Frame: High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
Feature: Optic Ready
Barrel Material: Alloy Steel
Barrel Finish: Black Oxide
Barrel Length: 3.20″
Front Sight: Tritium Fiber Optic
Rear Sight: Drift Adjustable
Magazines Included: One 12-Round and One 10-Round
Overall Length: 6″
Weight: 18.4 oz.
• Striker-fired with a short, smooth trigger pull, clean break and positive reset.
• Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection while still providing a capacity of up to 12+1 rounds of 9mm Luger ammunition.
• Rugged construction with through-hardened alloy steel slide; one-piece, precision-machined fire control chassis; and high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
• Medium-textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
• Tritium fiber optic day/night front sight for high visibility and drift adjustable rear sight.
• Optic ready for direct mounting of co-witnessed JPoint and Shield-pattern micro red dot sights.
• Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Safety features include integrated trigger safety, internal striker blocker and inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Also includes: two E-Nickel Teflon coated magazines and finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.